Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Senator and me!




Well I am back from Cabin Fever Festival where I had a great time. The teachers were excellent and I met several wonderful and talented people. One of these people turned out to be Senator Kathy Sgambati from New Hampshire. I was thrilled when she commented on how much she liked my Obama pin. It just so happened that I had an extra pin which I gave to her. (note the word "gave" I made no money from this transaction so let's not get into Obamagate again) I was then even more thrilled when she said she would wear it when she went back to the senate. Thank you Kathy!
I learned some wonderful techniques at Cabin Fever and I promise I will write about them later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Julie! I have nominated you for a Sisterhood Award. It was given to me by someone who thinks my blog is creative and inspirational, and in return, I get to nominate 5 women whose blogs inspire and encourage me, and I chose you as one of my nominees.

    You can see the post at my blog at www.scdiva.blogspot.com

    Now you get to share the award with other great blogs. This is how it works:

    1. Put the sisterhood award logo on your blog or post (found on my blog)
    2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
    3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
    4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
    5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

    Thanks!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete