Monday, January 26, 2009

New Pieces




Hi folks,


Well here are some not so great pictures of some new pieces I am working on. The pendants don't have any backs on them yet but I wanted to share with y'all. I have done a lot of different things with my One Armed Bandit cane and this cuff bracelet is one of them. I have also done some with smaller slices of the cane and also some with kaleidescoping. (is that a word?) I'll try to get some pics up soon. Lately I have been trying to get my act together so that I am somewhat prepared for Cabin Fever Clay Festival which takes place at the end of Feb. I am going to try to make some stuff to sell. I don't do this very often. I did this last year at Synergy and I can't explain the insecurities that brought out. Here I was at show where I was right next to Jana Roberts Benzon and Maggie Maggio. I almost groaned. OK I admit it I did groan. It was a fabulous experience to see and purchase pieces from some of my favorite polymer clay artist. I came home with a pendant from Jana, earrings from Lindly Haunani, a necklace from Maggie Maggio and earrings from Elise Winters. I actually sold two of my pieces. Thank You to whoever you are!! I promise I will share more about my experiences at Synergy. I think my work has improved since then so I hope I won't be as embarrassed this year. Until next time happy claying!

No comments:

Post a Comment