Saturday, July 31, 2010

I got my fix!




Hooray! I got my fix of clay last night. I unpacked my dream machine and some clay. Unpacked enough boxes so I could set up my table and I got back to work on a new mosaic face cane that I started last May. Boy it felt good. For awhile I could forget the pile of boxes looming all around me.





Registration will begin soon for Clay Fest in Wisconsin this year. I will be teaching there for the first time this year. Jeff Dever is have a pre-conference workshop. I took his class at Cabin Fever last year and it was WONDERFUL! He was wonderful too. Very sharing with all of his techniques and he was also an excellent teacher. If you get a chance I recommend his class. (After you sign up for mine that is) I will be teaching a class I call "Falling for Caning". It will cover my new kaleidoscope technique using fall colors. The Festival takes place Oct 21-24. Go here to read more about it. I hope to see y'all there.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fall colors - they are my favorite. The design is so interesting too.

    ReplyDelete