Monday, July 12, 2010

Come Join Me in Vegas


As you know I am going to be teaching in Vegas this year at the Clay Carnival. Here is the class that I am going to be teaching. I am calling it "Kaleidoscope - the Next Generation". We will "boldly go" where no cane has gone before. I will show you how to make a simple cane and then turn that cane into several other canes. It is similar to my 5 from 1 Cane class that I hope to have up on Craftedu soon. Of course with the time and clay constraints I had to approach it in a different way. You will still end up with several coordinating canes that I think are quite special. So make you plans to come to Vegas Nov 4-7. Registration is now open. Go to ClayCarnival.com for more information. If you have never been to Clay Carnival you don't know what you've been missing. This is the year you should go. If you've been before (and I'm talking to you Rowdy Room) you already know what fun there is. I hope to see y'all there.

4 comments:

  1. Egads, now you are scaring me, Julie! I am not a caner.... Wow -they are beautiful, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Trust me! It's much easier than you think.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's what Judy said, too. LOL
    Ok, so you can show me in November! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    Cannot find the free tutorial on reduction???

    Vucki

    ReplyDelete