Wednesday, April 1, 2009

They are the masters of their clay!

Below you will find some pictures of my wonderful students from my class that was held in Albuquerque, NM. We all had a great time and I think they all made some lovely face canes. It was wonderful getting to see that part of the country. Thanks to MyChelle for letting me stay at her house and taking me to Santa Fe. I will no longer think that we have changeable weather here in Charlotte. We had 5 inches of snow one day followed by temps in the 70's the next. I look forward to coming back in June for Kathleen Dustin's class. I hope the weather will be a little more predictable. In the mean time I am trying to reload everything that I lost when my computer crashed right before I left for New Mexico. Thanks again to all my new friends in Albuquerque I had a wonderful time and I hope you did too.!

1 comment:

  1. I am sitting here watching your slide show. I am dumbfounded at the detail you achieve in your face canes. I bow humbly to you my dear, what a master artist you are.

    I would cry a river if I lost all my poly stuff that lives in it's own stand alone drive. I also have 2 others that I keep for business stuff and 1 for beading info. I learned a long time ago what it was like to loose things. I just spend a few bucks and buy drives to back everything up onto. I get mine at Costco,

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete