Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One armed bandit cane


This is my new project that I am working on that I call "one armed bandit" cane. Alright y'all are thinking Where's the face cane? Well I had shoulder surgery on Dec 2nd and have had my arm in a sling since then which really cuts down on your claying. Well I made this little sketch of a complex cane just for something to do and then I figured out I could do some skinner blends and Ikat canes with the use of my one arm and my trusty motor. I will post some pics of my canes later that I plan on using as components of this massive cane. I hope you enjoy the process of seeing it come together in later posts. Until then Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing will stop you girl! See you on the 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble making our initial canes at
    Clay carnival. Your face canes are lovely.

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete