I have a wolf update for you. So I remade my wolf cane. This time I gave up on the play dough and filled with a background. Now I decided to keep the cane thin like last time. This made the cane much easier to make but not easier to reduce. I was really feeling optimistic since the reduction of the previous wolf went pretty well. Well not so much this time. I packed the cane with scrap clay as before but it just didn't go well. In the picture you can see all the sections of cane that have the gray scrap clay coming through. There was 10 ounces of clay in the original cane and I ended up with 3 ounces of usable cane. Oh the waste. Oh well. It is what it is. At least I have enough for my Red Riding Hood cane.